Marylène BONNY-GRANDIL and Axelle KELES spoke on Septembre 24th, 2019 at the Bar Association open Committee on the theme “Taxation of the separation of spouses, common law partners and civil union partners (PACS)”.
This conference was an opportunity to discuss technical points encountered by Paris Bar Association Attorneys specialized in Family Law as they handle divorces or liquidation of marital property systems.
Altexis proved to be a great informational asset for taxation issues and brought valuable information to the participants on the delicate matters related to the taxation of separating spouses, common law partners and civil union partners (PACS).
Altexis talking points :
- Income tax
- Setting the start date for filing seperate income tax retuns for spouses, common law partners and civil union partners (PACS)
- Tax at source system
- Taxes on real estate and capital gains
- Jointly owned property investment companies (SCI)
- Registration fees : the issue of the property distribution fee and verbal distribution agreements
- Penalties in case of erroneous declarations and the taxpayer’s “right to error” in French tax law
Altexis speakers :
- Maître Marylène Bonny-Grandil, Partner, Attorney at the Paris Bar, Tax specialist
- Maître Axelle Keles, Attorney at the Paris Bar