44 avenue des Champs Elysées
SIRET: 80192681700017 – NAF: 6910Z – N° CNIL: 857063
Tel.: +33 (0)145 613 610
The website that can be accessed by the following url: www.altexis.fr is operated in accordance with French law. The use of this site is regulated by these general terms and conditions. In using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these conditions. These may be amended at any time and without notice by Altexis. Altexis shall not be held liable in any way for the misuse of this service.
Limitation of liability
The information on this website is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated but may still contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you encounter a gap, error or something which appears to be a malfunction, please notify us by e-mail and describe the problem as precisely as possible (page posing problem, triggering action, type of computer and browser used).
Any content downloaded is carried out at the risk of the user and the user is solely responsible for doing so. In consequence, Altexis shall not be held liable for any damage to the user’s computer or any loss of data following the downloading.
These conditions are subject to French law and any dispute or lawsuit that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these conditions will come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which the registered office of the company Altexis depends. The reference language for settling any disputes is French.
In accordance with the provisions of articles L 612-1 and following of the French Consumer Code, in the event of a dispute, you have the possibility to have recourse to the Consumer Ombudsman at the Conseil National des Barreaux (CNB), whose contact details are as follows: CNB Médiateur à la consommation, 180 Boulevard Haussmann 75008 PARIS (France). This procedure is free of charge.
Protection of personal data
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General European Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and Article 32 of the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the Director of Site Publication informs you that your personal data may be collected and processed.
In this context, please find below the information relating to data collection:
- Identity and contact details of the data controller: Altexis law firm, 44 avenue des Champs-Elysées – 75008 Paris – France (Maître Marylène Bonny-Grandil)
- Purposes: the purpose of data collection is to manage and monitor requests for legal and tax advice, administrative processing or litigation. The collection is limited to the information necessary to fulfil these purposes. Your personal data are confidential and will under no circumstances be communicated to third parties except for the proper execution of the legal and tax service for which you may mandate Altexis.
- Data storage period: your data are processed and stored by Altexis as soon as you contact us, including for the simple preparation of an estimate or when making an appointment. It will only be kept for a few weeks in the event that the appointment is not honoured. In all other cases, it will be kept for a period of 5 years from the last legal or judicial act carried out by Altexis.
- Database: personal data are protected by a secure computer system.
- Your rights: you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete your personal data collected within the framework of this site. This right may be exercised by post to Altexis 44 avenue des Champs Elysées 75008 Paris (France).
- CNIL: you have the possibility to file a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.
Intellectual property rights
All the content of this site including, but not limited to, graphics, images, texts, videos, animations, sounds, logos, gifs and icons as well as their formatting, are the exclusive property of Altexis law firm apart from trademarks, logos or content belonging to other partner companies or authors.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, re-transmission or publication, even partial, of these different elements is strictly forbidden without the express written consent of Altexis. This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes counterfeiting punishable by articles L.3335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes counterfeiting which may give rise to the civil or criminal liability of the counterfeiter. Furthermore, the owners of the content copied could take legal action against you.
In exactly the same way, Altexis is the owner of “the rights of producers of the databases” referred to in Book III, Title IV of the French Intellectual Property Code (law no. 98-536 of 1 July 1998) on
copyrights and databases.
7 rue Vieille Levée
Terms of service
This website is available in the languages HTML5 and CSS3; for better ease of use and more pleasing graphic design, we recommend you use modern browsers such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc.
Information and exclusion
Altexis does its utmost to provide reliable information and reliable updating of its websites. Nevertheless errors or omissions may arise. Web users therefore need to play their part in ensuring the accuracy of information with Altexis and to advise any modifications of the website they deem appropriate. Altexis is not in any way liable for the use of this information, and for any direct or indirect damages that may result.
The content published on this site is not exhaustive and is only intended to provide general information on French taxation. It can not constitute tax advice or be assimilated to a client / lawyer relationship. Visitors the site are invited to consult a legal professional empowered to provide legal and tax advice that will be based on the analysis of facts and circumstances specific to each particular case.
No other guarantee is issued to the client who is responsible for formulating his needs clearly and has a duty of inquiry. If the information provided by Altexis appears inaccurate, it is up to the visitor to carry out the necessary checks himself concerning the consistency or likelihood of the results obtained. Altexis is not in any way liable towards third parties for the use by the visitorof information or of its absence contained in its products including one of its websites.
Altexis would be happy to receive your comments or suggestions. You can write to us by completing our contact form.